Friday, August 18, 2006

Don't ever miss a DVD player contest

i got a call last afternoon from the radio...they told me I had won the contest i took part in...then a vague flashback appeared of how I sent like 50 messages for a DVD player contest..i told him kool,so when can I collect it.the guy informed that as radio had a rift with the DVD retailer, they had an alternate plan. :)

guys,please don't forget to tune into FM RAINBOW 107.1 at 7.00 pm tomorrow as I am going to RJ the oddysey hour(err...actualy its a half an hur show)...well that is if u think RJ'ing could also be about no live recording, no interacting with callers and talking abt inane stuff between your favourite songs :)

here are a few snaps

This is Partha, the Sound engineer ...Someone tolerant to teeth.


This is my friend Nishath, with Partha.He helped with what to say as I go completely unprepared.





that in far distance is me ,jus about to take the headset and get going...






Note to my Stupid pals,Venkat n Uppu n the rest of my friends- really sorry if ur names aren't mentioned in the show...its not my fault..I guess they edited it...wat ever said n done, lemme dedicate a song to u
who let the dogs out. who who whowho ???
:) :)

12 Comments:

Blogger Internet Street Philosopher said...

Cool! Being on the radio is awesome! I know, I got to do a 5 minute show for about 3 weeks!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it happen low priorities are left out.........Ab tho aadat si ho gayi hain aise jeene mein.........

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wud be nice to hear u on radio....Will surely tune in to FM sharp at 7 tonight........Apko hamari kadr nahi hain tho kya hua hume tho hain

10:11 PM  
Blogger Riyaa said...

street philosopher,
hey it was great fun..though it's a half an hour show,I last for hardly a min..anyways I had rockin' time recordin' that...


Cowboy,
Podadai...

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yel Zillat bhi seh lenge ..............Aur kuch kehna hain aapko.......

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now my sincere comments......i was really happy wen u told me tht u have got a chance to record ur voice ....but in the begining i was contemplating if its for singing or RJ....somebody told me tht u singwell too...dont really noe how far thts true but u dance really well;).....later u clarified its for RJing.......i consider it as a gr8 achievement .....too tell u frankly i know ppl who are dying for such a chance ....
(including me but only for hindi)...wish u luck for many more such chances......told all my frenz to log into rainbow at 7....
.....really happy for u .

PS ....i am leaving early today so tht i reach home before 7....i dont have radio in my mobile......

2:42 AM  
Blogger Riyaa said...

cowboy,
thanks :)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Riyaa said...

hey Arvind,
i dunno of any webcast for the show..but u noe what..i will be getting a Cd from them on the show..will definitely pass it on..

3:45 AM  
Blogger Harvind Dokshan said...

hey rabiya... i was travelling to chennai and unfortunately happened to read your blog only today... nyways jus pass on the CD or upload it in megaupload or filefront... RJing .... way to go... the next suchi of Radio mirchi!!!!!!!!!! all de best...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Harvind Dokshan said...

so was it like interacting and direct songs or was it like a talk show....

2:44 PM  
Blogger Nishath Ahmed Khan said...

hey wassup

Sounded great on the show but why would'nt you???
after all the script was by yours truly :-)

neways great going & did partha give u more details about the other project that they planned

5:43 AM  
Blogger Anjana said...

Abe shaani - the great Uppu ko public me Stupid bulathi hai - she's the best thing that ever happened to yu n yu do this to HER?!?

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home